Higley Groves Homes for Sale
Higley Groves is a subdivision within the Gilbert, Arizona master-planned community Morrison Ranch. This community was the first of Morrison Ranch’s seven planned subdivisions and is actually two distinct entities; namely, Higley Groves East and Higley Groves West, each governed by its own association.
The lots in Higley Groves range from 6,000 to 20,000 square feet, and serve as the settings for homes from Greystone, Morrison Homes, Richmond America, Shea, and Trend Homes. Within the Higley Groves neighborhood, there are seven parks (including four tot lots). What’s more, residents have the same access to all of the wonderful Morrison Ranch amenities, including miles of walking and biking trails, athletic fields, parks, and abundant green belts that are home to literally thousands of trees.
The Morrison Ranch community also includes a town center, with banks, restaurants, dentist’s office, dance and martial arts studios, and much more. The community is part of Gilbert Public Schools, one of Arizona’s top school systems.
Search for houses for sale in Higley Groves.
Higley Groves Community Highlights
- Oversized lots
- Beautiful homes and floorplans from the area’s top builders
- Seven parks, including four tot lots
- Miles of walking and biking trails
- Community athletic fields and parks
- Abundant greenbelts home to thousands of trees
- The Morrison Ranch town center, home to banks, restaurants, retail, and more